This content has been machine translated dynamically.
Dieser Inhalt ist eine maschinelle Übersetzung, die dynamisch erstellt wurde. (Haftungsausschluss)
Cet article a été traduit automatiquement de manière dynamique. (Clause de non responsabilité)
Este artículo lo ha traducido una máquina de forma dinámica. (Aviso legal)
이 콘텐츠는 동적으로 기계 번역되었습니다. 책임 부인
Este texto foi traduzido automaticamente. (Aviso legal)
Questo contenuto è stato tradotto dinamicamente con traduzione automatica.(Esclusione di responsabilità))
This article has been machine translated.
Dieser Artikel wurde maschinell übersetzt. (Haftungsausschluss)
Ce article a été traduit automatiquement. (Clause de non responsabilité)
Este artículo ha sido traducido automáticamente. (Aviso legal)
이 기사는 기계 번역되었습니다.책임 부인
Este artigo foi traduzido automaticamente.(Aviso legal)
Questo articolo è stato tradotto automaticamente.(Esclusione di responsabilità))
Storage zone provides administrators the flexibility to choose between ShareFile-managed, secure cloud storage, or IT-managed storage zones (on-prem) storage within your own data center. In addition to allowing users the ability to create and manage on-premises storage zones, users also have the option of utilizing ShareFile-managed storage zones.
For more information about storage zones controller including components, data storage, and more, see Storage zones controller 5.x.
Administrators can choose to enable a customized subset of ShareFile-managed storage zones on their account. Storage zones can be viewed at Settings > Admin Settings > StorageZone. From the storage zones menu, select Citrix Managed.
Contact ShareFile support if you require alternative ShareFile managed zones
From this menu, you can enable or disable specific zones on your account by clicking the check box to the left of the zone name. You can also edit the alias of a particular public zone by mousing over the Alias column to the right of the zone title. Edit the alias of a public zone to better suit the users on your account. In addition to editing your storage zones, you can see your current usage in the Usage column.
Account administrators can do the following:
designate the default storage zone for a specific user on their account
allow the user to create and manage storage zones
allow the user to select a zone when creating a root-level folder.
Use the following steps to set up a user.
- To modify the settings for a user on your account, navigate to People > Browse Employees.
- Locate the user you would like to modify using the Browse or Search function, then use the Manage icon to open the user’s profile page.
- In the Employee User Settings section of the user page, use the Storage Location menu to choose the user’s default storage zone.
- In the User Access section, you can choose to allow the user the ability to create and manage zones by clicking the check box to the left of Creates and manage StorageZone.
- In the User Access section, if you want your user to have the ability to select a zone when creating a root-level folder, click the check box for Create and manage StorageZone.
- Once you have finished managing your user’s storage zone and permissions, select Save Changes.
Enable the Limit access to files based on their content setting if you have one or more private storage zones configured to use a third party DLP system to scan and classify documents. With this setting enabled, sharing and access filters are applied to documents based on the results of the DLP scan. Use the settings on this page to define the sharing and access filters for each classification.
- Unscanned documents - Allow these actions for documents that your DLP system has not scanned. This includes all documents stored in ShareFile-managed storage zones or other storage zones where DLP is not enabled.
- Scanned: OK - Allow these actions for documents that your DLP system accepted.
- Scanned: Rejected - Allow these actions for documents that your DLP system rejected because they contain sensitive data.
This Preview product documentation is Citrix Confidential.
You agree to hold this documentation confidential pursuant to the terms of your Citrix Beta/Tech Preview Agreement.
The development, release and timing of any features or functionality described in the Preview documentation remains at our sole discretion and are subject to change without notice or consultation.
The documentation is for informational purposes only and is not a commitment, promise or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality and should not be relied upon in making Citrix product purchase decisions.
If you do not agree, select Do Not Agree to exit.