There are two ways to send reminder emails to gently remind the signers to complete an unsigned document. The first is enabled in Settings and will send either a daily or weekly reminder. The second is a manual reminder that you can use at any time before the set expiration period.
- Weekly reminder automatically notifies the signer on 3rd, 7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th day
- Daily reminder automatically notifies the signer starting on the 7th day through the 30th day
- Reminders are sent only on active documents (not expired/ not voided/ not executed)
Under Account > Settings, navigate to Send reminder emails.
Select one of the following options:
- No auto reminders: This is the default and no reminders are sent.
- Weekly: Select to send a weekly reminder.
- Daily: Select to send a daily reminder.
Reminders can be disabled in the Settings section of your account. These settings can be changed at any time.
In the Documents dashboard, select the document you want to send a reminder for.
Select Remind by the name of the signer under the People Involved section of the Status column. The Remind button is only available to the sender of the document.
A reminder email is sent.