Embed template document into a website
The following instructions provide the steps necessary to add an electronic signature document directly to your website for easy signing.
From the RightSignature dashboard, select Templates in the left menu bar, then select the template that you want to use from Reusable Templates.
From the Templates Details screen, select Embed in Website.
On the Generate Embed Code screen, review, and edit the following fields as needed:
- Name this code.: Use this to make managing code easier.
- Display Type: Choose button, image, or inline text to display on your webpage.
- Limit number of uses?: Use the toggle to limit the number of times the link can be used to sign the document.
- Expire after number of days?: Use the toggle to set a number of days for the link to be valid.
- Identity Method: Select the method to identify the signer with email, SMS, and none as options.
Select Generate Link. Use the Copy to Clipboard option to paste the code into your HTML editor.